After a harrowing exposure to mold, and experiencing multiple health related issues, I was
thrilled to learn about Pectasol. More importantly, thanks to Pectasol, I've experienced an
incredible recovery! I've read that many times people who are exposed to mold, and like
me have health issues, it get "brushed off" as a mystery disease and they consequently die.
If sores don't heal, you are tired all the time, have problems breathing,etc. and live in a
humid enviroment - get a mold expert in, and start to take Pectasol - it will probably save
your life! Margaret Edell, R.D.